YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
• Responsible for shipment/material handling (sorting/loading/unloading/processing).
• Work closely with internal departments in order to maintain excellent service quality. • Perform diverse shipment tasks as highlighted by the supervisor on a daily basis.
• Perform duties professionally and courteously in line with the Company standards and compliance policies.
• Possess a valid commercial vehicle driving license, i.e. LTV (Light Transport Vehicle).
• Typically requires Matriculation, preferably Intermediate with 1-2 years of experience in a similar capacity. • Great interpersonal skills and ability to network with multiple levels.
• Able to work under pressure in a physically demanding and fast-paced environment.
• Able to work in shifts based on the team’s requirement.
• Strong career support in an international environment.
• Great culture and colleagues.
• Multifarious benefit program.